Discover the wonders of Durban and unlock the city’s distinctive charm on this immersive sightseeing tour. Meet street artists, museum curators, horticulturists, and cool locals as you explore the city and experience what life is like here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Customers should wait in the lobby of their hotel, b&b, guesthouse, or the front of their AirBnb for collection. If you require airport pickup, please provide flight details.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Photography and videography is restricted on certain parts of this tour
- Personal belongings can be left in the tour vehicle when not required
- This tour includes some walking
- Please bring some form of identification