Take a round-trip, first-class train ride to Silverton on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Journey through the mountains of San Juan National Forest, Animas River Gorge, and High Bridge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
• Arrive at Durango train station at 7:45 a.m. • Look for and board the red "Tall Timber" train car. This is your train car. We offer open seating (seats are unassigned) so you can sit where you choose in the car. Our Soaring Train Attendant will check you in later that morning. • The train conductor may not recognize your voucher. Inform them you booked through Soaring Tree Top Adventures. If you have any questions, call us at 970-769-2357.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The train ride is 3.5 hours each way
- There is a concession car on the train with food, drinks, and souvenirs for purchase. Restrooms are available on the private train car
- Approximate time in Silverton is 2.5 hours to enjoy shopping, restaurants, and the quaint ambiance of a historic mining town