Visit some of the finest lookouts and must-see places in Dunedin on a full day tour. Admire both the notable architecture of the historical buildings and the natural beauty found along the coastline of the Otago Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- You can opt to include entry to Lanarch Castle by adding it on at the checkout
- Note that lunch is not included, you will have the opportunity to purchase lunch on the day. If you have any dietary requirements, please let your guide know on the day of your tour
- The penguin tour in the afternoon provides you with fantastic photographic opportunities and introduces you to one of the rarest penguins in the world
- Note that there are 90 steps to climb and 600 meters to trek, taking approximately 90-minutes
- Departure times can vary and will be confirmed by the local operator prior to your travel date
- Pick-up and drop off can also be arranged for cruise ship passengers arriving at Port Chalmers, Dunedin, New Zealand. Provide your ship's details when booking