Visit a lesser known waterfall away from the crowds in Goa. Benefit from private hotel pickup and drop-off and off-roading adventure in a jeep. Stop for a spice plantation tour and local Goan lunch on your way back from a memorable day.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Your hotel lobby in Goa. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to your booked time. Pick up from Mormugao Port Cruise Terminal will be at an additional cost of INR 1500 per person.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour; however, a company representative will accompany you to make arrangements and co-ordinate at the waterfall
- Depending on the group size, transfer cars may vary; typically, a sedan (Dzire or equivalent) will be provided for 1-3 travelers, or SUV (Innova or equivalent) for up to 5 travelers; larger groups may be provided a minibus
- The trip duration is approximately 8 hours and may vary depending on your hotel location
- Guests are requested to carry umbrellas or raincoats and wear comfortable hiking shoes
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back injuries, people with mobility needs, or very young children
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian
- Please bring swimwear or a change of clothes and a towel; changing facilities are available at the jeep point before and after the waterfall, as well as the spice plantation