Experience Dubrovnik from a unique perspective, and get away from the crowds and heat on a fun sea adventure. Explore the coastline around Dubrovnik’s old town, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves on a guided sea kayak tour. No experience is required!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See medieval city walls, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves from your sea kayak
- Relax and sunbathe on an isolated beach
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic
- Top-of-the-line kayak and paddles
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Large waterproof barrels (for clothes, personal belongings, bags)
- Small waterproof barrels (for easy accessibility of your cameras)
- Life jacket (children and adult sizes)
- Sandwiches and bottles water
- A glass of wine (for sunset tours only)
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with motion sickness
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring the following:
- water shoes or flip-flops
- extra snack items
- No experience is necessary to enjoy this tour.
- Route distance is approximately 7.5km - the route may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment.
- For safety reasons children under 5 or adults over 65 are not accepted on this tour.
- You will get very wet during this tour. Changing booths and an outdoor shower (cold water) are available on-site at the start point.
- Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions. The tour operator reserve the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions necessitate.
- 2 person kayaks are provided by default. Individual travelers will be paired up with other individuals. If a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak.
- Single kayaks are subject to limited availability and require approval upon request.