On this 6-hour cycling and sightseeing tour explore the landscapes, villages and historic sites of Sipan Island, the largest island of the Elaphiti (Dubrovnik) archipelago. Cycle through idyllic green countryside, vineyards and olive groves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore verdant green countryside and vineyards by bike
- Swim in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic
- Ride the Postira ferry from Dubrovnik harbour
- English speaking guide
- Round-trip transfer from Dubrovnik Gruz harbour
- Ferry tickets
- Use of equipment: bikes, helmets
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Children under 8 years
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Dubrovnik Gruz harbour, at the parking lot across from the Jadrolinija ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Activity level is moderate and the terrain is mostly flat with two uphill sections (bikes can be pushed on these short sections).
- A group discount is available for groups of 20 and more.
- Cancellation policy:
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions Huck Finn Adventure Travel will reschedule the activity for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.