Explore Dubrovnik on a guided Game of Thrones walking tour. Discover GOT filming locations, look through a book of photos from the series, and enjoy a photo opportunity on the iron throne replica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group available
What customers loved
"Learning how the city was used for the filming of GOT."
"Being guided around the city by a local and having a laugh over the Game of Thrones episodes."
"The availability of headsets, that allowed us to listen to our guide even at large distances"
Select participants and date
Meet by the Pile Bus Stop/taxi drop-off point, right behind the Dubrovnik Tourist Board office. You will see Dubrovnik Walks representatives with orange umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket for Fort of St. Lawrence as this is not included in the price of the tour tickets for the fort can be purchased on the day (100 Kuna per person in 2022, subject to change in 2023) with local currency or credit cards.
- Admission is free for customers with a valid city walls ticket or a Dubrovnik Card/Pass.
- Please note once again, there are stairs on this tour.
- If you have not seen the Game of Thrones series, please don't book this tour! This tour is only about the Thrones...