Discover the 2nd most populated island in Croatia, Korčula, the birthplace of Marco Polo. See the 5-km long city walls at Ston. Enjoy the city's heritage, eat oysters fresh from the sea, and taste some of the best wines from the Pelješac peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A selection of hotels in Dubrovnik. Please wait just outside the lobby. The driver will have a sign with your name on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring