Experience the natural and historical heritage of Dubrovnik on this 2-hour guided sea kayaking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet right by the Pile bus stop or taxi drop-off point, the last stop when heading towards the old town. Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
- Touching marine life
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- If the tour is canceled due to the poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, alternative tour, or a full refund
- Please keep in mind that you will do the paddling. The guides will not paddle for you. There are about 4 km in the 2-hour version of paddling ahead
- A minimum fitness level is required for the tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship/ferry/airplane/bus or if a person is afraid of the sea.
- If you are a non-swimmer then please do not book this tour
- A minimum of 2 people are required for the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation if the criteria of the number of people do not meet. In such a case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund