Explore Dubrovnik from a different perspective and kayak in the Adriatic Sea with an English-speaking guide. Admire the beautiful beaches and visit the Betina Cave for a swim and snorkel break.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your tour at Pile Bay. Please make sure you connect with the correct tour company representative, from Adventure Dalmatia, as there are other kayaking companies present. Walk towards the beach from Pile Gate at the main entrance to the Old Town of Dubrovnik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- There are no toilet facilities available during the tour. Use the public ones on Pile Square.
- Guides reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice in the event of bad weather conditions. This is necessary to comply with all safety instructions of the local supplier. In addition, guides retain the right to change the route.