Explore the walled city of Dubrovnik from a different perspective and kayak the lovely waters of the Adriatic Sea with an English-speaking instructor. Admire the beautiful beaches, visit hidden Betina Cave and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the magnificent Betina Cave
- Kayak under the impressive walls of Dubrovnik's Old Town
- Swim and snorkel in the Adriatic Sea
- 0.5-liter bottle of water
- English-speaking instructor
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Pile Bay. Please make you connect with the correct tour company representative, from Adventure Dalmatia, as there are other kayaking companies present. Walk towards the beach from Pile Gate at the main entrance to the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are no toilet facilities available during the tour. Use the public ones on Pile Square.
- Please note: guides reserve the right to cancel the trip, without prior notice, in the event of bad weather conditions. This is necessary to comply with all safety instructions of the local supplier. In addition, guides retain the right to change the route.