An all day tour offering a unique opportunity to experience the world-renowned Ring of Kerry, with its overwhelming mountains and seascapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 7:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admire the stunning landscapes along the Ring of Kerry
- Pass Carrauntoohil, the highest mountain in Ireland
- See the spectacular Lakes of Killarney
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40am beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jackets are present to check the customers in and to show them their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Mobility scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps onto the coach as coaches are not wheelchair friendly.
- Wheelchairs must fold so that they can be stored in the luggage compartment of the coach.