Experience some of Ireland’s most historic sites on this full-day tour from Dublin. Visit County Meath, home of the Irish High Kings, and see the spiritual Hill of Tara, the high crosses at Fore Abbey, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Stop at the Loughcrew Passage tomb, the burial site of a legendary High King
- Visit the Hill of Tara, where the High Kings of Ireland were crowned
- Visit the Hill of Uisneach
- Tour Trim Castle, one of Ireland's largest Anglo-Norman castles
- Admission fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from the Molly Malone statue outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Enjoy 10% off your meal back in Dublin at The Riddler Restaurant serving modern Irish food. Your guide can drop you off at the restaurant in Christchurch just minutes from downtown Dublin by foot. Quote 'GetYourGuide discount' to the waiting staff.