The Jewish community in Dublin was once a vibrant part of the city's multicultural patchwork, centered in the south-west of the inner city, in 'Little Jerusalem'. This 3-hour walking tour is a one of a kind chance to discover this lost community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Between 1st June and 6th September, the Irish-Jewish museum and Jewish cemetery are closed on Fridays and Saturdays for Shabbat. Between 7th September and 30th May, they only open on Sundays.