Explore the highlights of southwest Ireland on a 5-day tour that will bring the scenic landscape to life. Meet the locals in traditional pubs, sample fresh seafood, walk on the Atlantic beaches of the Dingle Peninsula, and explore prehistoric ruins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Drop off in Dublin on day 5 is scheduled for approximately 19:30
- Tour operates with a maximum 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items