Trek the coastal paths of the Howth Peninsula on this 4-hour walking tour. Follow your experienced adventure guide along the cliffs and through the woodlands of this area, stopping at scenic overlooks and areas of spectacular natural beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 11:00 AM outside Bodega Coffee at Howth Market, across the road from the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable and sturdy footwear is required.
- Please note: trails can be soft, even wet, and are generally not paved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.