Learn the secrets of making Irish whiskey on a fully guided tour of the historic Jameson Distillery in Dublin. Then, enjoy a comparative whiskey tasting!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Jameson Distillery, Bow Street (on the hop-on and hop-off bus route and the Luas-Smithfield tram stop). Afternoon tours can book out in advance so please arrive early to avoid disappointment. Ticket allows for next available tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you arrive in Ireland from a location that is not on the green list, you will have to restrict your movements for 14 days. Please do not book until you have completed your 14 days. Please see the current green list countries via the following link: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/travel.html
- In line with current government guidelines, all visitors will need to provide a valid photo ID and proof of immunity upon arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. This does not apply to under-18s who are accompanied by an adult with proof of immunity. Face covering is required to ensure the safety of other visitors and staff. If you are unable to wear face coverings for medical reasons, please inform a member of the team upon arrival.