Travel from Dublin on this guided day tour and explore Northern Ireland's most photogenic locations. Visit the Giant's Causeway, Dark Hedges, castle ruins, the Titanic Belfast exhibition, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"All the stops of the day we’re well organised it was brilliant!"
"That instead the lunch we actually were able to walk in a nice surronding area and for once to move a little."
"Daniel is a great story teller and gave me great tape to use on my upcoming radio show!"
Select participants and date
Meet outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square, North Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
- Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones