Enjoy a uniquely Irish, fun, and cultural-based half-day activity which provides real local insight and is suitable for all ages and abilities. Prepare to be surprised, with each session being informative, gently active, and full of fun and laughter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Na Fianna GAA Clubhouse St Mobhi Road, Glasnevin Dublin 9. Upon arrival, please proceed to the Experience Gaelic Games visitor center on the first floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- As this experience involves gentle physical activity, your guides will ask all participants to declare their willingness to take part at their own risk by signing a waiver
- This experience is not suitable for children under 5 years old or pregnant women