Visit the birthplace of the Titanic on a tour of Belfast from Dublin. Explore the city by iconic black cab, visit the Titanic Experience, drive to the legendary Giant’s Causeway, experience the Antrim Coastal Tour, and explore Dun Luce Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
7:00 AM at The Starbucks Café on Dame Street / College Green (1 College Green, Temple Bar, Dublin 2). 7:05 AM at Dublin Bus Office, 59 O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 (59 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin 1)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- All-weather clothing is recommended.
- The Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge is currently closed to the public and it is not yet clear as to when it will reopen. As an alternative attraction, you will visit the very popular Dun Luce Castle. This iconic historical castle dates back over 500 years and its location on the Cliff Edge of the North Atlantic makes it one of the most dramatic settings in Europe. The castle has been frequently used over the years in many movies, most recently in the tv series Game of Thrones. There will be paid admittance to visit and peruse the castle and grounds for 45 minutes.
- Please note that the Belfast Titanic Experience will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until the end of January 2022; only the political taxi tour will be offered on these days and both options will still be available on all other bookable dates