Learn about Ireland’s 20th century theater history on this backstage ticket to the Abbey Theatre in Dublin. Stand on the stage and get behind-the-scenes access to areas like costume and makeup.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours last for approximately 60-75 minutes and start from the Abbey foyer. Guests should make their way to the theater entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour crosses multiple levels and involves stairs