A truly unique opportunity to visit our great Southern and Western coastal regions, with fabulous seascapes and mountain scenery and visits to Ireland's premier tourist locations such as Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher and Connemara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
- Discover the best of southwest Ireland on a 4-day tour
- Explore the city of Cork and the Cobh Heritage Center
- Be amazed by the incredible landscapes along the Ring of Kerry
- Visit the beautiful Kylemore Abbey in Connemara
- All admissions
- Two nights in bed and breakfast in Killarney.
- One night and Breakfast in a three star hotel in Galway.
- Any other meals than breakfast on day 2, day 3, and day 4.
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40 AM beside the customer service desk. A representative in a yellow jacket will be present to check you in and to show you to your reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶