Escape from hustle & bustle of city life on this sunset safari, a trip to red dunes desert with full of adventures like dune bashing, sand surfing, and camel trekking. Finish your day with Bedouin activities and a BBQ dinner at Al Khayma
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- · Complimentary pick up is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city hotels, apartments also from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). · Pick up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. · Pick up will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time based on your location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding and bring a light jacket (Nov-April)
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during dune bashing
- The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the activity provider's insurance does not cover it
- Entertainment activities (Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji dance shows) won’t be available on special Islamic days as per UAE law
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, it is requested that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within a few minutes of walking distance.