Enjoy a trip of "Pearl of the Gulf" Sharjah. See landmarks such as Emirates largest "King Faisal Mosque", Heritage Museum, and shop amongst the treasure trove of carpets, jewelry and handicrafts at "Al Markazi" souk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese
- Pickup included
- PICKUP TIME: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be sent as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf. They should not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits
- Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers