Experience the tastes and flavors of the Middle East on this culinary walking tour through the streets of Dubai. Your professional tour guide bring you to different stalls to discover some of the best dishes that you must try while you are in Dubai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Guests have to come to the meeting point by their own arrangements. Please meet at 3:30 PM, the tour will depart at 3:45 PM. Location :- The Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, Al Musallah Street, Bur Dubai.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Sharing tour with English-speaking guide only
- Please make own arrangement to the meeting point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear warm clothes due to cold weather conditions (during Winter)
- You will be sharing with other guest in the restaurants