Journey through the capital city of the UAE. Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of Sheikh Zayed Mosque, marvel at the Qasr Al Watan palace, and visit the Observation Deck of Etihad Towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai, as well as the cruise port (Port Rashid). Pickup from Bab Al Shams hotels and Al Maha resorts is available only with an additional fees. Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup will be made within 0-40 minutes of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and fully cover their arms, legs, and head. If required, a long Abaya with a scarf (long black dress attire) can be loaned
- Men must cover their knees and shoulders must be covered. No loan clothes are provided for men
- Qasr Al Watan has the right to close the entrance without notice
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals
- Guided tours are not permitted inside the palace
- The duration of the tour includes hotel pickup, drop-off, and travel time between locations