Explore Abu Dhabi's attractions on a guided tour from Dubai. Visit Founders Memorial, honoring the visionary legacy of the UAE's founding father, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and the Qasr Al Watan Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai. Pickup will take place within 0-40 minutes of your selected start time.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and fully cover their arms, legs, and head. If required a long Abaya with a scarf (long black dress attire) will be provide by us and to be returned to us after the mosque visit.
- Men must cover their knees and shoulders must be covered. No clothes are provided for men.
- Qasr Al Watan has the right to close the entrance without notice
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals
- Guided tours are not permitted inside the Qasr Al Watan palace
- The duration of the tour includes hotel pickup, drop-off, and travel time between locations