Discover the mountain region of the Emirates on this day tour with a guide. See sand dunes, visit Hatta Heritage Village, drive through the UAE's longest tunnel, and explore the Fort in Fujairah
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Dress Code:
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions.
- Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- Orient Tours reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore Orient Tours reserves the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour.
- Please ensure that you bring your Original Passport on the tour.