Dive in the Ambassador Lagoon at The Lost Chambers Aquarium, home to 65,000 aquatic animals — the perfect activity for thrill-seekers. With no previous diving experience necessary, this tour is open to all levels, from beginners to dive masters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover the Ambassador Lagoon with an expert instructor
- Dive in an aquarium home to 65,000 marine animals
- Explore the Atlantis-themed ruins alongside fish, rays, and reef sharks
- Choose between a two options for either certified or non-certified divers
- All scuba equipment
- Medical, DSD booklet, and disclaimer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the aquarium on time for your activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Discovery Dive option is open to non-certified divers.
- The Explorer Dive option is for certified divers only.
- Water temperature ranges from 22 to 25 degrees.
- There is a 1-to-1 ratio of instructors to guests during the dive.
- Guests must understand English or have a translator.