Enjoy the thrills of the water slides, tunnels and falls at Dubai Aquaventure. Relax on a private beach at the top waterpark in the Middle East.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Take the monorail to the Atlantis Aquaventure station. Upon arrival, proceed to the ticketing plaza. If arriving by taxi, use the Avenues entrance which is located after the hotel lobby entrance. If arriving by personal vehicle, park your car at the P19 (Asateer/Nasimi) parking located before the hotel lobby entrance and use the free shuttle bus to reach the Avenues entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The ticket price is based on height and not age
- Appropriate swimwear is required to use the facilities at Aquaventure and the beach: thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim, very loose clothing, such as abaya, dishdash or similar are not permitted in the water. Headscarves are only permitted if properly secured with no loosely flowing material
- Bringing food and drinks into the Aquaventure Waterpark is strictly prohibited. You will be asked to dispose of all food and drinks you are carrying when entering the park
- The Aquaventure Waterpark is open from 10:00 AM until sunset, which varies depending on the season
- Infants between 0 and 2 years of age can enter the park for free
- The Atlantean Flyer Zip-Line is not included in the price
- Lockers and towels can be rented on site