Discover the traditional side of Dubai on a guided walking tour around Al Fahidi, and relish the flavors of street food. Explore gold and spices souk and cruise the Dubai creek on an abra ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickups are available from any Dubai city hotel, apartment, or at the Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). A pickup from Dubai Airport is also available from the Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickups from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Sport/Motor City are also available for an additional fee. Meet your guide/driver at your hotel up to 40 minutes before your selected time as per your location.
Select participants and date
Start the tour at 9:30 AM outside the Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood DubaiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Meet your guide at Al Khayma Heritage House
- Please note, this tour is not available during the month of Ramadan as restaurants will not be open
- The venues mentioned in the itinerary could be closed unexpectedly for any special events. The availability of these venues for visit is conditional
- This is a walking tour and is not suitable for people with mobility issues
- Customers must hold a valid phone number so they can be contacted easily
- Please note, the tour duration will be between 3 hours.
- This tour is available in two different languages simultaneously
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication
- Please avoid taking unnecessary luggage on the tour