Hit the open water as you embark on a thrilling speedboat tour of Dubai. See the skyline of this extraordinary city from a unique perspective, and take in such iconic sights as the Atlantis Hotel and the Palm Jumeirah.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour - 99 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
- Discover Dubai with the recommended Original Tour on Ribcraft Rigid inflatable boats
- Marvel at the stunning views of Dubai Marina, past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach and the fabulous JBR Walk on a speedboat
- Cruise around the amazing Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel from the water
- Pause for spectacular photographs and a personal guided experience
- Photo opportunities
- Bottled water
- Commentary on the sights by a personal guide
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Transportation to the starting point of the tour
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Child ticket is only valid for children up to 12 years old. Children who weigh less than 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard.
- Please note: Children under 5 years old can only join the tour if they weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms. Children under 5 who are less than 15 kilograms are not allowed due to safety reasons. If a child is under 5 and over 15 kilograms, they are required to book a seat.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgement on the weather is at the tour operators discretion.