Drive your own jet ski in Dubai. Stop for pictures at the Burj Al Arab and admire views of the Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Tagalog, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the POPEYE JETSKI station, with a red tent. It's straight ahead from the main entrance to the harbor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Driver minimum age is 16 years old. Passenger minimum age is 4 years old
- The price is calculated per jet ski. If you are 2 people who want to share a jetski, choose 1 person when booking, and choose the "Additional Adult Passenger" add-on at check-out
- Plus-size life jackets can be provided if necessary
- Make sure to plan your journey to the station ahead, as taxis get easily confused in Dubai