Discover the Signal Iduna Park on this self-guided stadium tour. See the players' cabins, the player tunnel, the coaching bench, and feel the energy of the "yellow wall" from the south stand.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please use the main entrance called "Foyer West"Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The players will be off-site during opening hours, meaning you will not be able to meet any of the players as part of this tour
- Children aged 0-5 years need to purchase an entrance ticket at the stadium. These tickets cost 1.00 EUR and are not available online.
- Keep off the grass. You may not enter or touch the soccer field. Doing so will result in immediate removal from the stadium.
- This is an active stadium. The route might be restricted or limited due to constructions, press conferences, or game-day preparations.
- If you choose a flexible ticket you may start your tour at any time. The ticket is valid for the entire day.
- The time entry option ticket is valid for the time period booked. This means you may enter any time during the 2-hour window and start your tour.