Immerse yourself in pristine nature, silent serenity, cool streams and giant boulders at Italy’s deepest canyon on this full day trek that takes you far away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Orosei, City center, "Piazza del popolo" in front of the Central bar, via Nazionale Sos Alinos, near the tobacco shop in front of Hotel "S'ustiarvu", SS 125 Dorgali, Petrol station "Fratelli Puddu", viale Kennedy Cala Gonone, near the church of "Nostra signora di Bonaria", via Vasco de GamaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility