Escape the hustle and bustle of Doha on this desert adventure where you can try activities like dune bashing, sand boarding, and camel riding. Enjoy breathtaking views of the inland sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from Doha hotels or Airport. Due to any weather conditions If there is any change, you will be notified by WhatsApp, Phone call or email. Pickups far from the city are available with extra cost based on your location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
During the World Cup, the tour itinerary is the same, but there is no hotel pickup and drop-off offered. You will join the tour from a meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour will be between 4 and 5 hours depending on your selected option and traffic
- Dune bashing is not permitted for pregnant women, people with heart conditions and infants (under 3 years old)
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- It is not recommended that you eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- Sports shoes are required for sandboarding
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- During the period 1st Nov till 26th Dec 2022 - Hotel pick up & drop off are not available due to world cup city traffic restrictions
- The meeting point will be at Al Wakrah Metro Station, Doha, Qatar