See the sights of Doha on a city tour of the Corniche and old dhow harbor. Immerse yourself in everyday life and look for traditional homeware, gold and local honey at the old souqs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Either at the airport, outside the arrival gate number 4, or at your accommodation. You can take the free shuttle bus from the port to the Museum of Islamic Art.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Qatar National Museum is closed on Friday mornings
- Wear clothing that covers your knees and shoulders and is not see-through, regardless of gender
- In the Souq waqif, most shops operate from 10:00 AM - 12 PM and 4 PM - 10 PM, and on Fridays are only in the afternoon