Uncover Denver’s dark and haunted history on a guided walking tour of the city’s oldest neighborhood, Capitol Hill. Choose between a 1-hour tour or a 1.5-hour extended tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Tours begin outside of the Colorado State Capitol Building, by the east entrance steps. You can look for the Native American statue called "The Closing Era" halfway down Grant at Grant & Colfax.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour is a family-friendly attraction and it is suitable for everyone
- The tour will run rain or shine