Join us on an adventure into the unknown with a Ghosts of Capitol Hill walking tour. Discover Denver's seedy past and all of the mystery, history, legend and lore you can handle, on a fun night out.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the SE corner of W. 13th Ave. and N. Gilpin Streets (plug 1288 N. Gilpin into your GPS). Your guide will be wearing all black and will be holding a small Denver Walking Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- 1. Tours operate rain, shine, or snow
- 2. In cases of extreme weather, we will reach out for cancellation or rescheduling
- 3. Please plan on using a restroom prior to coming to the tour, as there are no public restrooms along the tour route
- Plenty of street parking in and around Cheesman park is available
- This tour is an easy, flat 1.7 mile tour through Capitol Hill and Cheesman Park
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Available language: English
- While we want you to have a sinisterly good time, the spirits don't like it when guests bring spirits of their own, so please keep all alcoholic beverages and recreational marijuana tucked away until after your tour