Visit Colorado’s only theme and water park and explore 54 exciting rides, attractions, and lots of fun activities for all ages.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park is located in Downtown Denver. You can arrive via RTD bus or Light Rail. Both options have stops at Elitch Gardens. Parking is available in the main lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- It is recommended to visit when attendance is lightest. Start early in the day, visit on weekdays during the summer or regular operating day during May, June and September.
- For the safety of all park guests, most rides have height and size restrictions. Most thrill rides require that guests be 4 ft (120 cm) or taller. The park reserves the right to limit customers from riding any ride if the staff believes that ride is not suitable for that guest
- Some rides may close temporarily during heavy rain and other weather conditions, or for required maintenance
- Children 2 and under are free
- The XLR8R bungee jumping and Sling Shot attractions are not included in the ticket
- All minor guests aged 17 and under must also be accompanied by an adult chaperone that must be present within the park for the duration of their party's visit. Guests without a chaperone will not be permitted entry.
- The park is open April through October