Explore Litchfield National Park on this full-day, small group tour From Darwin. On the famous Jumping Crocodile Cruise, see these majestic animals launch out of the water. Cool off in the best swimming holes and waterfalls in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from central Darwin hotels.
- Cruise along the Adelaide River and spot Australian wildlife
- Swim in the famous Wangi Falls, Buley Rock Hole and Florence Falls
- Witness crocodiles launching themselves out of the water
- Enjoy a small group tour and learn from local guides' expert commentary
- Boat cruise
- Iced water
- Lunch and snacks
- Pick up and drop off from your accomodation
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, sunglasses and camera.
- Vegetarian options will be available for lunch.