Cruise the Adelaide River to see saltwater crocodiles on a 6-hour tour from Darwin. Be amazed at how close you can get to the crocodiles as they leap out of the water. Continue to the Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve to explore the floodplains and forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See saltwater crocodiles leap from the Adelaide River
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Marrakai Plains
- Walk the eucalyptus and monsoon forest of the Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve
- Cruise on the Adelaide River
- Hotel drop-off
Select participants and date