Ride in comfort aboard an air-conditioned minibus to see indigenous rock art, and other natural and cultural wonders of the Kakadu National Park in Australia's Northern Territory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet your group outside the front of the Travelodge Resort Darwin. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally spots in the parks close or do not allow swimming. To ensure safety, the tour operator will select the best itinerary
- This itinerary schedule is interchangeable during seasonal weather fluctuations or during park closures due to traditional land owner ceremonies
- There is limited storage space in the minibus, luggage must be kept to 1 bag weighing 5-7kg per person