Depart from Colombo or Negombo on a 3-day guided trip into the treasures of Sri Lanka. See the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sigiriya, stay in the city of Kandy, and explore Udawalawe National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
- Explosive substances
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- All visitors must cover their knees and shoulders when entering a Buddhist temple.
- Drivers can only offer limited information on the history of sites. If you need detailed information, please refer to the website or request professional guides at an additional charge