Reaching back into the past, when cowboys would stop at Fort Worth’s “Hell’s Half Acre” to rest and relax, glimpse this experience when you visit the Cattle Drive Visitor’s Center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting/Departure Point: JFK Memorial 646 Main St Dallas TX 75202 Meeting/Departure Point Instructions: Company van will pull in front of the JFK memorial and pick you up. Look for White Sprinter van or White Ford Van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is no food included with this tour