Journey through Hue’s eventful past as you explore its ancient imperial architecture including the Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, and Khai Dinh Royal Tomb.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Da Nang city center
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Journey through Hue’s most prominent tourist attraction, the Citadel
- Savor a delicious local lunch
- Take a boat trip along the Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda
- Explore an Emperor’s tomb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Please note that you must cover your arms and legs when visiting the Hue Citadel.
- The journey from Da Nang to Hue lasts around 3 hours.