Enjoy an alternative hike through the stunning landscape surrounding Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop off, leaving you well rested to make the most of a gentle hike through spectacular and colorful scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing (long sleeved shirt and a sweater), a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm and bug repellent
- The Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain hike is considered moderate in difficulty so it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition
- It is also important that you spend some days in Cusco before going to the Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain, so your body acclimates to the high altitude
- It is recommended that you bring snacks and potable water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that don't accept credit cards