Hike the Inca trail network throughout the Andes mountains to reach the historic city of Machu Picchu. Explore mountain towns and connect with nature sleeping in the great outdoors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in downtown Cusco. If staying at a private accommodation, please indicate your address and phone number and you will be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking pants
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to entry restrictions, to ensure a spot on the trek it's recommended to book at least 6 weeks in advance
- The Ministry of Culture of Peru is in charge of issuing permits for the Inca Trail. Please make sure your passport will be valid for the dates of the trek, as once your permit is issued it's not possible to change the dates of the trek or the name or passport number on the permit
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for weather conditions during the trek
- Please note that porters only carry camping equipment and food