Discover an adrenaline-pumping alternative to the Inca Trail with this jungle adventure. Experience high-altitude mountain biking and trekking to reach Machu Picchu, combined with rafting and zip-lining activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- The local partner's headquarters is located on the second floor of Calle Matara 242, Cuzco, Peru. They are open from 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-20:00 daily.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Hostel or hotel accommodation is available on day 1
- On days 2-4, single travelers will share a room with another traveler and couples will share a private room
- This is a moderately difficult hike, with a few long hiking days combined with multi-sport activities such as mountain biking, river rafting, and/or zip-lining, you will need to be physically fit in order to participate in these activities
- The following items are recommended: hiking poles, waterproof clothing, hiking boots, sandals, warm socks, a sweater, thermals, a hat, gloves, sunhat, sunscreen, sunglasses, a torch, camera, extra batteries and memory card, waterproof camera bags, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, a bathing suit, water bottle and extra cash
- Please note that the cost of food and drink can triple in price once on the trail
- You will not be accompanied by a guide during bus and train transfers