Get back to nature and experience the exotic flora and fauna of Humantay Lake on a full-day trek. Marvel at beautiful lakes, valleys and mountains sacred to the Incas, and get stunning views of the glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 - 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Choose this option to go to the meeting points in Cusco Plaza Regocijos (Kusipata) at 04:00 AM,Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please, keep in mind that Humantay Lake is located 4000 meters above sea level. The trek is moderate, but due to high altitude, breathing can be more difficult.
- The trek is almost all uphill, the trail is steep and a little slippery in some places; it is recommended to wear waterproof hiking shoes.
- If you are in a Private Apartment or Airbnb in Cusco you have to come to the meeting point
- Take Comfortable Hiking shoes for the trek, warm jacket
- Hotel Pick-up is only from the historical center of Cusco.
- Please note that due to the remoteness of the place, breakfast and lunch are basic, offered as a courtesy from the local partner so tourists don't spend many hours without food. Bring extra snacks and water for the trek