On this journey you will trek from 3,900m/12,800ft to 2,100m/6,900ft, traversing across magnificent mountain passes near enormous majestic snow-capped peaks, immersing yourself in nature in its purest form and exploring more than 15 different ecosystems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any hotel around Cusco city centre.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 people per group
- All accommodation is camping and hotel.
- There will be a tour briefing one or two days before your departure date
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 participants
- Please bring a valid passport during the tour activities